Mayflash SNES Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch, PC
- High quality 3rd party product.
- Convert the SNES or SFC
controller to be used on Switch or PC.
- One adapter supports 2pcs SNES/SFC
- With two Adapters, up to four SNES/SFC
controllers can be used at the same time.
- Supports PC Xinput and Dinput.
- Supports Turbo/Auto Fire/Hold functions.
- The Left Stick and D-Pad can be switched.
- Firmware can be updated.
Quick Start Guide
1. Connect your Nintendo Switch console to a television and turn it on.
Just turn on your computer if you use it on your PC Windows system.
2. Connect the adapter to the console.
3. Connect the controllers to the adapter.
4. To switch the console modes, press and hold the HOME button on your
5. Your controllers are ready to use now.
LED Indicators for the TURBO 1 and TURBO 2
Player 1: TURBO 1
Player 2: TURBO 2
LED Indicator stays light: One button or some buttons have been set for
Turbo, Auto Fire or Hold.
LED Indicator blinks quickly: The buttons set for Turbo, Auto Fire or
Hold are in use.
LED Indicator goes off: No any buttons are set for Turbo, Auto Fire or
Switch the Left Stick and D-Pad
1. To switch the D-Pad to the left stick, press and hold the button
“START” and “A” for 3 seconds.
2. To switch back the D-Pad, press and hold the button “START” and “B”
for 3 seconds.
3. The changes will be saved automatically. If you change it for the
player 1, the player 2 will have the same setting.
This is not
an official Nintendo product.
All names, logos etc. are trademarks of
their respective companies.